What is the potential profit from investing in a stock like Tata Motors?

Right now all auto ancillary stocks are doing well. Today I exited from tata motors is actually it is a slow moving stock. I am looking at good returns, today I took position in kirloskar brothers and Senco gold, today I also sold Titan and kei industries share, in place of these two shares I took position in rr kabel & Senco gold.

Also today I took fresh position in Cochin shipyard. Garden Rich shipbuilders & mazagon dock was looking good but I selected Cochin shipyard. I think these stocks will go far away. Recently one news came that mazagon dock is included in “navaratna” group.

Therefore investors are looking aggressively on mazagon dock share, also due to getting new orders garden rich shipbuilders is staying on investors radar. At present all defence stocks are doing well except these twos 1. Hal 2. BEL. Reason behind these two stocks are already shown good rally.

May be investors thinks in this budget there will be budget bonus in shipping share. Let us see what happens ? Similarly fertilizer, sugar, railway stocks are on investors radar. Right now they are performing well. Most probably in coming budget government may declare any pli subsidy. Therefore the favourable pli stocks are doing well.

Tata motors is a good share. In coming days there will be split coming in tata motors share. Who knows on what ratio the tata motors will go for split. But for long term it is a good stock. Try to hold.

Post a Comment

0 Comments