What would your first words be if you met yourself?

I always feel I have been doubted, everytime this comparison has made me weak. No matter where I am, everyone starts comparing me to someone else. In school, it was grades and looks. In college, it was money, and friends formed groups based on that. Now, people compare me by my profession and by my choice of career. I know I am not perfect, but maybe eventually, I will be better. These pointless comparisons sometimes makes me question my very existence. Yes, it's possible that they are much better than me, doing much better in their life, but everyone's journey is not the same. Everyone has their own goals and their own struggles to achieve them.

Since childhood until now, I have been compared. I feel if we have to compare, we should compare ourselves to our own selves. We should see if we are better today than we were yesterday and push our limits based on our own capabilities. Everyone is different, and their journeys can also be different.

So if I ever meet myself, I would say don't compare yourself to others. You have the potential to achieve everything. Such small difficulties will keep coming, but you should not doubt yourself. You can do everything. Don't compare yourself to others, and if you have to compare, compare with your own self. Keep working hard, and you will definitely reach your goal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments