Which is the best NBFC stock to invest in 2024?

 

Indian market is presently at all time high, all stocks are available at high valuation, among all NBFC stocks still Bajaj finance and Bajaj finserv are looking good at current level. Problem is there business structure. Bajaj finance is providing loans on all consumer goods where Bajaj finserv provides insurance products. Obviously lots of competition gives tension to large companies. Few months before jio financial services listed in both NSE and BSE, because of jio’s business style from a renowned company, investors were backing up Bajaj finance stocks, yesterday I heard that Bajaj finance Q 1 loan growth this time increasing. On that analysts were giving big target of 9000. But how profit booking came in Bajaj finance stock that fall is giving me doubt. Today banking & finance sector stocks were underperforming, may be that is a cause of Bajaj finance falling. Let us see what happens on tomorrow ? No doubt Bajaj finance is a good stock and is a portfolio carrying stock. Just try to invest in Bajaj finance for long term.

Look these days I am looking at micro cap stocks with investment of small amount. Actually micro cap stocks are giving good returns. Yesterday I took a position in rashi peripherals, yesterday I took position near 12% stock rise, today this stock was almost touched 16%, today I booked profit near 15%, I was trailed my stop loss behind its every up move, finally my stop loss hit near 15%, today mazagon dock, Cochin shipyard, solar industries, map my India have given good rally. Specific mazagon dock almost reached 20%, now mazagon dock looks expensive, therefore right now avoid this stock.

Map my India was a part of my portfolio, it is showing good rally. Recently I am focusing on few stocks, from IT - map my India, datamatics, coforge, persistent systems, from banks - axis Bank, defence - hal, I am avoiding mazagon dock, because of its heavy move. From cable & wire stock polycab & rr kabel, because finolex cables has already given a big rally. Kei industries is also available at good price. You may look at. Kirloskar brother is also at good buying stage, you may look at.

Other stocks like IREDA, PFC, rec at good stage. Today honasa consumer has given very good rally. Still 30 points space is alive for this stock. You may look at tata consumer. In reality sector brigade enterprises is at good stage. You may look at jsw infra. So these are few stocks which are performing well right now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments